Better Sydney provides advice, expertise, skills and consultancy around:
- property, construction and infrastructure, with over 25 years of international experience in the property, construction and infrastructure sectors
- environmental, economic and social sustainability, with skills through many aspects of the sustainability conversation including trend forecasting, opportunities and risks
- sustainable procurement and supply chains, with expertise and in-depth understanding of the purchasing, procurement and supply chain challenges
- human rights and modern slavery, with strengths and networks across issues from emerging legislation to current best practice
- education, development and learning resources, with capabilities and practical understanding around context, relevance, actions and measurable outcomes
- facilitation, moderation and presentation, with experience in global, medium and small businesses, all levels of government, and community groups.