John Holland is up for the challenge of transforming lives.
From humble beginnings almost 70 years ago, John Holland has been driving positive change in Australia and is now one of the nation’s leading infrastructure and property companies. From Parliament House to the Alice to Darwin Rail Link, from the MCG’s Great Southern Stand to Sydney Metro, we’ve had a hand in the Australia we all know today. We are currently involved in delivering all of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects. Whatever we face, the heart of what we do is creating people-centred solutions to complex challenges and opportunities. We think deeply about what we do and how it affects communities. We push boundaries and innovate, gain trust through our actions and whatever the project, we’re in it for the long, long term.
John Holland is one of the founding partners of the Australian Supply Chain Sustainability School, co-hosting a number of industry events and supporting its campaigns.
- Launch of the School – https://intranet.jhg.com.au/news/Pages/Launch-of-the-Supply-Chain-Sustainability-School.aspx
- Events hosted in NSW & QLD – https://intranet.jhg.com.au/news/Pages/Building-sustainable-supply-chains–.aspx
- Workshop hosted in WA – https://intranet.jhg.com.au/news/Pages/WA-office-hosts-sustainable-workshop.aspx
- Event hosted in QLD https://intranet.jhg.com.au/news/Pages/QLD-hosts-event-on-building-sustainability-.aspx
- 2017 Supply Chain School Survey & Social Media campaign http://intranet.jhg.com.au/news/Pages/Have-your-say-on-sustainability.aspx