Wellbeing topped the agenda on Tuesday 29 October 2019 with the School running its own interactive workshop in the morning and invited to represent the industry in the evening.
Interactive Expert Roundtable – Wellbeing in the Built Environment
School CEO and Partners were joined by guest presenter Claire Bradbury, head of the UK Supply Chain School’s Wellbeing Special Interest Group, for a 3-hour workshop sharing expertise and case studies on wellbeing in the built environment.
Thank you Lendlease for hosting this event!
If you’d like to become a Partner and participate in future Partner events email [email protected]
CityTalks: We all have a role in supporting mental health and wellbeing
School CEO, Hayley Jarick, was invited to the Lord Mayor’s reception following the City Talks event “We all have a role in supporting mental health and wellbeing”. The Hon Julia Gillard AC gave a keynote address and lead a discussion around the complex issues of mental health and wellbeing, with a panel made up of mental health experts and people with lived experience. The event line up was impressive:
- Keynote and panel moderator: The Hon Julia Gillard AC, Chair of Beyond Blue
- Welcome address: Clover Moore, Lord Mayor of Sydney
- Speakers and Panellists:
- Jordan Raskopoulos, Writer and Advocate
- Julie Millard, Board Director – World Federation for Mental Health and Inclusion Advisory Panel – City of Sydney
- Professor Martin Cohen, Deputy Commissioner – Mental Health Commission of NSW
- Magda Szubanski AO, Television and film actress, comedian and writer
- Jennah Dungay, Youth Ambassador – AbSec
- Georgie Harman, CEO – Beyond Blue
- Finale: Magda Szubanski AO, Television and film actress, comedian and writer