This November the Supply Chain Sustainability School will hold its annual review of our environmental resources in collaboration with our Partners. We are encouraging organisations to participate and showcase how their policies, practices, projects, publications, products and services align with our environmental resources. Partners will be invited to participate in surveys and workshops as part of the review.
Are you a Member? Don’t miss the boat! Become a Partner to reserve your seat at the table. Contact Jacinta van Lint for more info.
Currently, the School covers all aspects of the built environment and categorises each resource into four topic areas:
Environmental subtopics include:
- Environmental management,
- Energy & carbon, and
- Climate change adaptation & resilience.
Potential new subtopics may include
- Air (quality, emissions, noise & light pollution),
- Carbon (accounting, management, offsets & trading),
- Energy efficiency,
- Energy production & renewables,
- Environmental regulation,
- Indoor environmental quality (IEQ),
- Landscaping and horticulture, or
- Recycling & reuse (circular economy).